x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Servicing of FWCo Dreamseeker in Hampshire
21-01-20, 08:42 PM
Servicing of FWCo Dreamseeker in Hampshire
Hi, we're based in south Hampshire... I'm looking around to see if I can get the brakes serviced anywhere not too far away. I could take it back to FWCo, but it is rather a long trek up from here. Anyone know of anywhere in the south central area that would do the brakes? It is hydraulic Knott brakes on this model.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
28-01-20, 02:47 PM
RE: Servicing of FWCo Dreamseeker in Hampshire
Hi,

I know of this company, it is in Gloucester but a lot closer to you than North Wales.

http://www.motorhomemedics.co.uk/

Cheers

Malcolm

(21-01-20 08:42 PM)pauld Wrote:  Hi, we're based in south Hampshire... I'm looking around to see if I can get the brakes serviced anywhere not too far away. I could take it back to FWCo, but it is rather a long trek up from here. Anyone know of anywhere in the south central area that would do the brakes? It is hydraulic Knott brakes on this model.

Thanks

Hi,

I know of this company, it is in Gloucester but a lot closer to you than North Wales.

http://www.motorhomemedics.co.uk/

Cheers

Malcolm

(21-01-20 08:42 PM)pauld Wrote:  Hi, we're based in south Hampshire... I'm looking around to see if I can get the brakes serviced anywhere not too far away. I could take it back to FWCo, but it is rather a long trek up from here. Anyone know of anywhere in the south central area that would do the brakes? It is hydraulic Knott brakes on this model.

Thanks
28-01-20, 10:56 PM
Try Gold RV in Alton 014205 44482 . I have found them most helpful in sourcing parts. Bob
28-01-20, 11:10 PM
Thanks Malcolm and Bob, gives me a couple of places to try... Alton would be pretty handy if they were able to do it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us   Fifth Wheel Owners Club   Return to Top   Return to Content   Lite (Archive) Mode   RSS Syndication