x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Used fifth wheel caravans
07-03-20, 02:36 AM
We are actively looking to purchase a fifth wheel caravan and sell our Motorhome, but there only seems to be one dealer that actually lists their used stock, apparently no other dealers do, as I have found doing many searches. I just cant understand this.
Is dealer stock top secret? 72

2005 Autotrail Arapaho.

The Camping and Caravanning Club,
North Wales DA Treasurer.
http://www.northwalesda.co.uk
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-03-20, 10:49 AM
RE: Used fifth wheel caravans
STT Group list their 2nd hand stuff ( although a lot of it also says SOLD. Don't know if this is the same one you found. https://www.thesttgroup.com/

Also if you search on eBay a lot of 2nd hand ones are shown a lot of which are sold by Niche Marketing (not that that is a a recommendation to use Niche as I have very little knowledge of them)

So do CCRV Cambridgeshire. It may be that there is not a lot of 2nd hand stock compared to motorhomes.

Ken

Kountrylite Compact / Black V6 Navara
07-03-20, 01:47 PM
Kasey, you have hit the nail on the head about 2nd hand motorhomes. There are 2 places in Lancing that sell them. One is a garage / car sales / motorhome seller, the other was originally only a caravan seller but now has motorhomes. Neither site is suitable for a fiver outfit. We just have to accept that we are a small minority in the movable home market.
Bob
07-03-20, 07:18 PM
Hi NeilandJo, We have a 2007 Celtic Rambler and 2011 3lt Navara which we are looking to sell end this year/early next year. The plan is to buy a newer Rambler and spend longer periods away. I would consider selling sooner as this will help direct my energies getting our house ready for sale, rather than keep going away! If you are interested PM me. All the best with your search.
07-03-20, 10:23 PM
I have a truck, just looking for a trailer, and a hitch to be fitted, the only dealer actively advertising is CCRV, so will definitely be paying them a visit as soon as we can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2005 Autotrail Arapaho.

The Camping and Caravanning Club,
North Wales DA Treasurer.
http://www.northwalesda.co.uk
09-03-20, 09:46 PM
We went from an Arapaho to a fifth wheel (Rambler), never looked back.

Good luck with your sales and search.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to sean.clarke for this post:
NeilandJo (09-03-20)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us   Fifth Wheel Owners Club   Return to Top   Return to Content   Lite (Archive) Mode   RSS Syndication