x

Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

RAC Arrival
04-04-20, 09:40 AM
RAC Arrival
My renewal is due this month, so contacted them to say I was not renewing until after the lockdown is over.
They said go to month direct debit at no extra cost and we will give the first couple of months free.
So that's a result.
Guess it would work for any current member.

NP300 + Quad KountryLite 5th Wheeler
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-04-20, 10:31 AM
RE: RAC Arrival
Just renewed mine as well. I just renewed it as it covers all of our cars and my motorbike as well as the truck and trailer.

Ken

Kountrylite Compact / Black V6 Navara
04-04-20, 11:06 AM
(04-04-20 09:40 AM)Colintheolder Wrote:  My renewal is due this month, so contacted them to say I was not renewing until after the lockdown is over.
They said go to month direct debit at no extra cost and we will give the first couple of months free.
So that's a result.
Guess it would work for any current member.

Thanks Colin. That's worth doing as I won't be doing many miles at the moment - other than a weekly shop and short trips to get our exercise no more than 5 minutes away. Whistle

I assume the RAC would rather keep the business on a reduction, rather than have to regain it whenever lockdown unlocks!

2013 Celtic Rambler & 2013 Navara V6
04-04-20, 11:47 AM
The RAC are on a winner here as a rig being towed some 200 miles costs £1,000's. Cars are a lot cheaper to move. As an aside does anyone look at you tube -- changing lanes? Interesting to see the USA versions of fivers being used. Bob

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us   Fifth Wheel Owners Club   Return to Top   Return to Content   Lite (Archive) Mode   RSS Syndication