Username:

Password:

or Register

Lost Password?

Hi one and all
14-04-20, 12:18 PM
Hi one and all
Hi,
Hope everyone is ok, staying safe through the lockdown and planning your virtual tours in preparation for when we are over this pandemic.
Regards
Jeff

Nissan Navara 2012 V6 auto, Kountrylite triple slide,
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
14-04-20, 12:45 PM
RE: Hi one and all
Hi Jeff, yes we have done that and I have also looked at how permanent van dwellers are getting on both here and in the USA on you tube. There is some interesting information on how some of them are being treated. There are some 5 such vans in Worthing next to Broadwater Green and so far the police seem to have left them alone.
For those who live such a lifestyle it must be difficult to try and explain that they don't have a home to go home to. The RV is their home.
It seems now the case of at least another 3 weeks lockdown it is a case of keeping our heads down and staying safe.
Bob
14-04-20, 02:07 PM
Hiya, I arrived on a farm site on 1st March as the only "camper", now looks like I'm here for at least another 2 months. Luckily the farmer & his wife have been brilliant.
I'm waiting to tour parts of europe for 9 months, but thats getting shorter with the Jan 2021 restrictions also in the horizon

NP300 + Quad KountryLite 5th Wheeler
14-04-20, 03:32 PM
We are just waiting (and trying to keep positive) to see how much of our June Trip to Scotland we are able to take. Supposed to start on 29th May and sites booked up all through June. Also booked dining experiences on some steam trains (wife's choice) and waiting to see if any of those are cancelled. It's the waiting that is the worst.

Ken

Kountrylite Compact / Black V6 Navara
16-04-20, 11:41 AM
Luckily im still working from home, mission critical key worker type person Smile
The better half works in Howdens building kitchens, she has been furloughed, but now they want to get production going again so the bosses are phoning around all the staff asking them to return to work on Monday, I am in the high risk group so my better half may not half to go back to work yet, but we will see.

Hope everyone is staying safe!

2005 Autotrail Arapaho.

The Camping and Caravanning Club,
North Wales DA Treasurer.
http://www.northwalesda.co.uk
20-04-20, 02:12 PM
My reading of the situation is that I suspect all of us over 70 will be in lockdown come October, and when the easing does take place travel to the European Union will probably require a document to state we have the antibodies for CoVid 19 and or require testing to prove we are not carriers of it.
A vaccine if it is discovered is unlikely to be available to the masses before the end of the year.
Happy days, stay safe.
Regards
Jeff

Nissan Navara 2012 V6 auto, Kountrylite triple slide,

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us   Fifth Wheel Owners Club   Return to Top   Return to Content   Lite (Archive) Mode   RSS Syndication